- Kashyap Tele-Medicines Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 and got listed in the year 2000. The Company has issued capital of Rs. 5,00,00,000/- divided into 5,00,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 1/- each. Kashyap Tele-Medicines Limited is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Kashyap Tele-Medicines Limited enables enterprises directly address the pressing need to become fast, innovative and personalized in their response to digital disruption. Using its industry-specific framework, Company adopts a value chain/customer-in view to transform enterprises by harnessing the power of cognitive technologies and rich data resident in enterprises. It is a way to introduce disruptive technology to smartly transform legacy environments.
- Our resolution to build a better world with better software has manifested into IP led test solutions that are transforming the scope and engagement of Software QA across verticals. Our market driven testing approach helps clients identify and eliminate redundancies in costs, infrastructure and processes while ensuring smoother and faster applications.
- Kashyap is equipped with precision guided modules that are driven by speed, skill and accuracy.
- At Kashyap, we redefine Software testing.
- The Company is an associate company of Jindal Worldwide Limited which is engaged in the business of manufacturing of Textiles and Textile products since the year 1976.